Opioid treatment resources
AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast continues to carefully review and update our requirements for opioid prescriptions. Our collaborative goal with you is to ensure that our members are receiving the correct treatment for their pain and that opioid utilization is managed and monitored appropriately. We will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information and resources to attain that goal.
Opioid-related prior authorization request forms:
- Physician request form for opioid containing products (PDF)
- Request form for opioid dependence products (PDF)
- Prescribing guidelines
- Pennsylvania Client Placement Criteria (PCPC)
- PA Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)
- Continuing medical education (CME)
The following information will help you use the Pharmacy Benefits provided by AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast.
Do you need more information? Our representatives are here to help you.
Members: Call 1-877-234-4266 (TTY users 1-855-809-9206).
Prescribers and pharmacists: Call 1-888-208-1020.