- New Nine-Digit Member Identification Numbers (PDF)
- September 2017 Provider Post (PDF)
- Submit ONAF forms online through Optum® (PDF)
- August 2017 Provider Post (PDF)
- June 2017 Claims Identifiers (PDF)
- Morphine Milligram Equivalent (MME) and Day Supply Limits to Opioid Prescriptions (PDF)
Welcome, providers, to AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast. As a dedicated health care provider, you are now part of a network that focuses on better health outcomes for our members. We achieve this through a coordinated care approach, advanced technology solutions, and innovative community outreach programs.
Let Us Know
Learn about our program developed to assist your practice in engaging and managing the health care needs of chronically ill AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast members.
Learn about our claims address, electronic payer IDs, provider dispute information, provider appeals, and more.
In this section of the site, you can access the following resources:
- Become a patient-centered medical home
- Services that require prior authorization
- Billing services
- Credentialing information
- Provider directory
Check this page regularly for updated provider materials and communications.
If you have any questions, call Provider Services at 1-888-208-7370.
If you are not yet an AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast provider and would like to become one, please call Provider Contracting at 1-866-546-7972.
Did you know you can now submit all pharmacy prior authorization requests online? Use our online PA request form.